Expanding your child's vocabulary has never been more fun. Teach your little ones how to use words interchangeably with easy to remember visual cues and rhymes.
* Titles in this set include:
1. Synonyms: Two words, One meaning
2. Homographs: One Word, Two Meanings (Homonyms Book 1)
3. Homophones: Two Words, Two Meanings, One Sound (Homonyms Book 2)
* Age: 3-6 years
* Skills: Vocabulary, Communication, Empathy, Word Recall
Fun With Words (Set Of 3)
Priyanka Agarwal Mehta
Sam and Mi, an imprint of Hakago Private Limited
Country Of Origin:
"Priyanka is a mother to two vivacious girls and most of her books stem from the interactions she has with her daughters. Her books include subtle themes of empathy, problem solving and communication skills - capabilities that she considers key to a happy and successful life. She has created many lovable characters such as Samara, Alphabet - the elephant, Missy Mi and Ms Nunu. She holds a BA from Northwestern University in the US and an MBA from University of Cambridge in the UK. She sits on the on the
board of several educational institutions. "