Burnout is rampant. Recognize the signs and make the right changes.
The always-on workplace and increasing pressures are leading to a high rate of burnout. Unmanaged, chronic work stress doesn't just lead to lower productivity and negative emotions—it can have dire personal and professional consequences. Are you and your team at risk?
The HBR Guide to Beating Burnout provides practical tips and advice to help you, your team, and your organization navigate the perils of burnout and rediscover healthy engagement at work. You'll learn how to:
- Understand the difference between normal stress and burnout
- Keep your passion for work from leading to burnout
- Avoid working from home burnout
- Protect your high performers from burnout
- Help prevent burnout on your team—even if you're burned out
- Bounce back and regain your productivity and effectiveness
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
|Title:||Hbr Guide To Beating Burnout|
|Author:||Harvard Business Review|
|Publisher:||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Number Of Pages:||192|
|Country Of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Release date:||15 December 2020|