Anyone can think more creatively and unlock innovation.
Creativity is the key to innovation, but too many projects and teams are organized in ways that stifle new ideas. You need to ensure that creativity can thrive―and that you are part of the process.
Fortunately, anyone can use method-driven approaches to teach and learn creativity. The HBR Guide to Unlocking Creativity will show you how to reach your creative potential, manage creative collaboration, and achieve groundbreaking results.
This guide will help you:
- Understand the neuroscience of creativity
- Run better brainstorming sessions―in person or virtually
- Use design thinking to generate new solutions
- Model a mindset of curiosity and experimentation
- Balance creativity with productivity
- Bring breakthrough ideas to life
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
|Title:||Hbr Guide To Unlocking Creativity|
|Author:||Harvard Business Review|
|Publisher:||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Number Of Pages:||192|
|Release date:||20 July 2023|
You can find HBR at: hbr.org