Good thinkers are always in demand. Good thinkers solve problems, they never lack ideas, and they always have hope for a better future. Good thinkers rarely find themselves at the mercy of others who might want to take advantage of them or deceive them. In short, good thinkers are successful.
Derived from John C. Maxwell's How Successful People Think, this interactive workbook will show you how to become a successful thinker, revolutionizing your work and your life.
Each chapter focuses on one of the eleven types of thinking, showing you how to:
* Cultivate Big-Picture Thinking
* Learn from Reflective Thinking
* Engage in Focused Thinking
* Question Popular Thinking
* Harness Creative Thinking
* Benefit from Shared Thinking
* Employ Realistic Thinking
* Practice Unselfish Thinking
* Utilize Strategic Thinking
* Rely on Bottom-Line Thinking
* Explore Possibility Thinking
Overviews, case studies, questions, and exercises for each type of thinking will help you apply the principles learned in Maxwell's pocket-sized triumph. HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK WORKBOOK also provides journal sections and action steps in each chapter to help you create a customized plan of your own to become more proactive, productive, and effective in every aspect of your life.
|How Successful People Think Workbook
|Maxwell John C.
|Reading age :
|All Age Groups