When the PAST is a story of continual PROGRESS - Why is the FUTURE expected to be that of SERIAL DISASTERS or SYSTEMIC COLLAPSE?"
THIS BOOK is NOT for those experts whose ‘SCARCITY’ mindset does NOT allow them to see the prospect of TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES leading to 'ABUNDANCE' in the Future.
THIS BOOK does not have any MAGIC SOLUTIONS or QUICK FIXES only Practical & Implementable IDEAS & SOLUTIONS for a NEW INDIA.
THIS BOOK is for YOU - Who thinks - and aims to make APNA BHARAT MAHAN
- Who seeks to be part of the 'SOLUTIONS and not part of the PROBLEMS!
- Who 'DREAMS BIG' and 'STRIVES to ACHIEVE'
- Who seek ways to once again make INDIA into a 'SONE KI CHIDIYA'
“Choudary has presented his views on major issues of public interest with thoroughness, clarity and a pragmatic approach, with the objective that the decisions should beneﬁt all sections of society. I commend his book to all concerned with public policy.”
- Padmabhushan K. Padmanabhaiah, Ex-Union Home Secretary, Dean Administrative Staff College of India
" A significant and a unique contribution to the body of literature available on the subject of Public Policy and Governance in India"
- Shri. P. S. Rama Mohan Rao, I.P.S, Former Governor, Tamilnadu
“The range of ideas and depth of understanding displayed in each essay is, to say the least, very impressive. Deﬁnitely a must read for all looking for prescriptions for regenerating India.”
- Lt.Gen. B.S.Dhaliwal, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, Retired Engineer–in–Chief, Indian Army & Advisor Tech to the Chief Minister Punjab
"The ideas in this book are well researched and will do good not only for India but even for the world. The articles on the cultural and personal aspects will benefit everyone in any Nation."