Lessons Learned from BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY’S APPROACH to INVESTING
A remarkable retelling of the lessons, wisdom, and investment strategies handed down personally from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger to shareholders.
Packed with timeless, generous, and often hilarious wisdom, Into the Minds of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger will keep serious investors turning pages late into the night:
• Get unique insight into the thinking, strategies, and decisions – both good and bad – that made Buffett and Munger two of the world’s greatest investors.
• Understand the critical reasoning that leads Buffett and Munger to purchase a particular company.
• Learn the central tenets of Buffett’s value-investing philosophy.
• Enjoy Munger’s biting wit as he goes after any topic that offends him.
• Discover Buffett’s distaste for “commonly accepted strategies” like modern portfolio theory.
DANIEL PECAUT is a Harvard graduate whose insights have been featured in the New York Times, Money Magazine, Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, Outstanding Investor Digest, and the Omaha-World Herald.
COREY WRENN has a B.S. in Business Administration from University of South Dakota and an M.B.A from University of Nebraska at Omaha. Corey is the Vice President, Treasurer, and CCO for Pecaut & Company.
|Into the Minds of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger
|Jaico Publishing House
|Number Of Pages:
|Place of Publication:
|2019-09-01 00:00:00 +0530