Recommended for children aged 3-11, the eight levels of Ladybird Readers follow the CEFR framework (Pre-A1 to A2+) and include activities that develop key skills and provide preparation for the Cambridge English tests.
· Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts
· Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills
· Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR)
· Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests
· A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources
Masha and the Bear: Let's Make Dumplings, a Level 2 Reader, is A1 in the CEFR framework and includes practice for the Cambridge English A1 Movers tests. Short sentences contain a maximum of two clauses, introducing the past tense and some simple adverbs.
Panda was hungry. He wanted to make dumplings. "I want to make dumplings, too!" said Masha.
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.
|Ladybird Readers Level 2 - Masha and the Bear - Let's Make Dumplings (ELT Graded Reader)