When Mahishasura makes the world weep and moan,
Who can stop him? Mighty Durga alone!
With charming illustrations and simple language, this short tale about the eternally powerful Goddess Durga will entertain and delight.
Collect all six books in the series!
· This series of charmingly illustrated board books introduces kids to some of the best known and best loved gods from popular Hindu mythology, including Krishna, Ganesha, Lakshmi, Hanuman, Shiva and Durga.
· Read aloud or read together with kids as they hear fascinating stories about the mighty Goddess Durga who is worshipped as Shakti or female power.
· Dotted with interesting facts about each god as well as an interactive seek-and-find activity.
· Suitable for bedtime reading and parent-child association.
· Perfect way to familiarize children with India's rich cultural fabric.
· These books offer a fun and enjoyable introduction to timeless myths and festivals for modern kids.
· A must have to impart important life lessons from various gods and goddesses
Enriching collection of 6 board books and a perfect gift for new readers
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS BOOK:
AGE APPROPRIATE: Written in simple language to make reading easy for readers 3 and up
STURDY AND DURABLE: Perfect for learning and playing for a long time
SAFE FOR BABY: Handy format makes this safe for your baby
PERFECTLY SIZED BOOKS: Easy and convenient for little readers to hold
BRIGHT AND FUN PICTURES: To keep your little one interested and engaged
A PERFECT GIFT SET: For every preschooler for a holistic learning experience
|My Little Book Of Durga
|Number Of Pages:
|Reading age :
|3 - 4 years
|Country Of Origin:
|28 September 2022
These books were put together by Penguin India Editorial team, a dedicated band of editors striving to create the finest Indian children's books, perfect for every reading level and requirement. Each book is meticulously researched and exquisitely designed to enrich a reader's interaction with the book. Your introduction to the imaginative and magical world of learning and storytelling starts here!
Ashwitha Jayakumar is a writer, one-time teacher and history nerd who studied English literature at the University of Edinburgh and medieval studies at the University of Leeds. She works as a freelance editorial consultant with several major publishers, and her writing for children has been published by Scholastic India, Pratham Books and Pearson India. She lives in Delhi in a house brimming with books, Lego and board games.