Entrepreneur Media and The Napoleon Hill Foundation have partnered to present a new twist on the classic Napoleon Hill tenets of success, featuring motivational keys to personal and professional success.
These two well-known and sought-out brands have decades of how-to, self-help knowledge to bridge the gap between generations of entrepreneurs.
Your possibilities for success are endless.
Success is a shapeshifter. Its form changes with the wind, and it cannot be caught or tamed. Often, it feels utterly unattainable. But rather than putting ""success"" in a box, claiming there's only one path to achieve it, Napoleon Hill has proven in his work that the one thing you really need to succeed is simple: You.
Napoleon Hill's Success Masters is your blueprint to discover the winner inside you and earn the success you desire—with essays from motivational powerhouses including Napoleon Hill alums like Paul Harvey, W. Clement Stone, Henry van Dyke, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, and Earl Nightingale. Dive in and learn how to:
Master yourself with a positive mindset and a winner's habits
• Create a problem-solving model that works for you in any situation
• Harness the sales pitch that will transform your business
• Turn your day-to-day obstacles into opportunities for growth
• Stay strong through every setback by focusing on moving forward
• Make stronger decisions with curiosity, creativity, and confidence
• Develop an action plan to improve your productivity
• Maximize every hour, even while waiting, driving, or sleeping
Plus, work between the lines, along the margins, and beyond the pages with personal development checklists, exclusive action items, and more from the experts at Entrepreneur.
|Title:||Napoleon Hills Success Masters|
|Number Of Pages:||220 pages|
|Release date:||15 July 2020|