The definitive guide to everything you wanted to know about sexual harassment at the workplace.
Prevent sexual harassment. Make your organization a safe workplace. Be compliant with the law.
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, is the primary legal mechanism to ensure that women are protected against sexual harassment at the workplace.
Yet, how aware are all of us- men and women, employees and employers - of these rights? What actions do organizations need to take to adhere to the law? What are the consequences for organizations that don't make the compliance cut? And how can employers go beyond mere compliance to create a workplace that is safe for all employees?
The ultimate step-by-step manual for the prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment at the workplace, this book contains:
* A visual A-Z manual summarizing definitions, types of sexual harassment, and timelines for filing and investigating complaints;
* Easy-to-understand explanations of what constitutes a 'workplace', an 'employer', how hostile work environments get created, and the obligations of employees, team leads and heads of organizations;
* Detailed key processes, from creating organizational policies to constituting anti-sexual harassment committees and handling complaints;
* Case studies illustrating roles and responsibilities of committee members for effective, unbiased redressal;
* Sample letters, reporting formats, outlines and draft policies to aid reporting for internal and external compliance.
This comprehensive handbook is an indispensable resource for all employees, organizations and Internal Committee members.
|Prevention Of Sexual Harassment At The Workplace
|Martha Farrell Foundation
|Reading age :
|All Age Groups