Understand climate change like never before!
Explore and understand the intriguing science behind climate change. Gain valuable knowledge on why climate change is occurring — one of the planet’s most challenging issues — and analyze possible solutions.
Simply Climate Change is the perfect guide for a clear and concise understanding of the often complex subject of climate change. Inside you’ll find:
• Simple, easy-to-understand graphics which help convey information in a visual way.
• Clear, authoritative text that explains over 100 key concepts.
• Concise explanations that quickly convey the most important information.
• Technologies and practical ideas to combat climate change.
• Debates surrounding climate change as a political, social, economic and environmental issue.
Gain a new appreciation for our precious planet, and acquire newfound knowledge on climate change. This easy-to-understand climate change book will allow you to grasp all these topics quickly, from the basics of greenhouse gases to microplastics and insightful debates.
The guide combines clear text and bold graphics, divided into pared-back, single or double-page entries that explain concepts simply and visually. Whether you’re a student and want an easy-to-read, jargon-free reference or are simply interested in climate or environmental science, then this is the ideal global warming book for you!
The most accessible guide to climate change on the market will have you knowledgeable on the subject like an expert! This is a perfect reference book for busy readers looking for an easier way into the subject, as a self-purchase or an excellent gift for self-improvers, as well as for thinkers, borrowers and life-long learners.
|Title:||Simply Climate Change|
|Release date:||23 November 2021|