Now in Marathi
Sherlock Holmes, the gaunt, ascetic, ruthlessly logical pursuer of crime and mystery created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle needs no introduction. The adventures of this sharply witty and moody detective and his lovably pedantic and faithful friend Dr. Watson are a perennial source of inspiration to lovers of crime fiction.
Sherlock Holmes a predecessor of a long line of amateur detectives elevated criminal investigation to a fine art. His original and imaginative plot races along like a furious roller coaster, leaving the reader guessing which way it will turn next...
Read on to find out how Holmes and Dr. Watson solve mysteries of
• A Scandal in Bohemia • The Blue Carbuncle
• The Red-Headed League • The Speckled Band
• A Case of Identity • The Engineer’s Thumd
• The Boscombe Valley Mysteries • The Noble Bachelor
• The Five Orange Pips • The Beryl Coronet
• The Man with the Twisted Lip • The Copper Beeches
|The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Marathi)
|Jaico Publishing House
|Number Of Pages:
|Place of Publication:
|2010-10-15 00:00:00 +0530