Most people can't accomplish what they want. They let themselves underachieve and don't have the energy to do better. But you are different. You will learn the true meaning of mind over matter.
The Self-Discipline Manual is about training you (yes, training) to achieve everything that you want, and nothing less. It's about understanding what causes motivation and self-discipline, and how to attack your daily tasks, habits, or goals with the fire of a thousand suns. We tackle this issue of you versus yourself from every possible angle so you become well-armed to face your lazy and procrastinating ways.
Inside, bestselling author Peter Hollins discusses:
• The biology of self-control and how to hack your body's limitations
• Understanding all the roadblocks to motivation and self-control—almost all are psychological
• Why you must start managing your TIME, not your energy
• The role your neurotransmitters play in self-discipline
• How to make discomfort your best friend