An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tokyo, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Tokyo.
Wander the historic Imperial Palace Grounds, watch a traditional Kabuki show, visit the tranquil Meiji Shrine or admire cherry blossoms in Ueno Park. From Top 10 art galleries to the Top 10 pop culture venues - discover the best of Tokyo with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tokyo:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Tokyo's best attractions, covering the Edo-Tokyo Museum, Tokyo Tower, imperial Palace, Meiji Shrine and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Tokyo, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Tokyo's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Tokyo, Ginza, Ueno, Asakusa and Oshiage, Roppongi, Shinjuku and more
|Title:||Top 10 Tokyo|
|Publisher:||Penguin Random House India|
|Reading age :||All Age Groups|