THE 7-DAY PRODUCTIVITY MAKEOVER
BEAT THE CLOCK ACE DEADLINES DELEGATE LIKE A PRO
Time is your most valuable asset. Spend it wisely!
In Work Less, Do More, author Jan Yager discusses ways to alleviate stress related to your workload by skillfully managing your time. Whether it’s about recharging your career, managing your own business, or spending quality time with your family and friends, this book will help you navigate today’s ever-demanding world with ease and efficiency.
This new edition will help you grow in your work and personal life by helping you to:
• Get more done in less time with less stress
• Grow your start-up faster
• Get promoted in your job with the help of your excellent time-management skills
• Deal with emails, smartphones and other sources of “distractionitis”
• Enjoy more leisure time
• Make key changes even if you have only 5 minutes to spare
• Learn the ACTION! system to becoming more effective
• And much more!
Jan Yager, PhD., is a sociologist, speaker, and the author of six books on time management including Put More Time on Your Side. She has been seen and heard on Oprah, The View, The O’Reilly Factor and NPR as well as on numerous other national television and radio programs. She lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA but travels internationally. For more information, go to: www.drjanyager.com
|Title:||Work Less, Do More|
|Publisher:||Jaico Publishing House|
|Number Of Pages:||272 pages|
|Place of Publication:||India|
|Release date:||2017-07-01 00:00:00 +0530|