Pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of top international destinations. Now with free eBook.
Experience the best of Orlando with this indispensably practical Insight Guides Explore book. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like Epcot's World Showcase to discovering hidden gems, including International Drive, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will help you plan your trip, save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
· Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this will make the ideal on-the-move companion for your trip to Orlando
· Enjoy over 15 irresistible Best Routes to walk, from Magic Kingdom to Tampa Bay
· Features concise insider information about landscape, history, food and drink, and entertainment options
· Invaluable maps: each Best Route is accompanied by a detailed full-colour map, while the large pull-out map provides an essential overview of the area
· Discover your destination's must-see sights and hand-picked hidden gems
· Directory section provides invaluable insight into top accommodation, restaurant and nightlife options by area, along with an overview of language, books and films
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Explore Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
|Title:||Insight Guides Explore Orlando (Travel Guide with Free eBook)|
|Publisher:||Insight Guides; Fol Pap/Ma edition|
|Place of Publication:||United Kingdom|
|Release date:||1 October 2017|