Join Peppa and her friends as they explore making shadows!
This interactive pop-up book encourages children to explore and talk about the differences between light and dark, and how to use one with the other to cast a shadow. Hold the shaped pop-up pages to the light to see how they create shadows on a wall, and have fun discussing how you might be able to change them. What happens if you move them closer to the wall, or further away?
Learn with Peppa: Peppa's Shadow Fun is an interactive story that explains in simple language how shadows are made and how they can change depending on where the light is. It's perfect playtime fun for all budding little scientists!
- Peppa and her friends take centre stage in this brand-new series of interactive learning board books
- What are shadows? Why are they there? Find out in this fun, interactive story
- Opportunities to investigate how the shadows change as the book is moved
- Each Learn with Peppa interactive board book has been developed by educational experts
- Access additional resources and guidance on the Learn with Peppa website
Let Peppa support your little ones on their early learning adventure in Learn with Peppa.