Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, The Brian Tracy Success Library is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy’s trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees—just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
More than any other practice in your career, your ability to manage time will determine your success or failure. It’s a simple equation. The better you use your time, the more you will accomplish and the greater your rewards will be. In this pocket-sized guide, business expert Brian Tracy’s trademark wisdom will help you get more done, in less time…and with much less stress, through 21 proven time management techniques you can use immediately to gain two or more productive hours every day.
Featuring the strategies that Tracy has identified as the most effective and that he himself employs, Time Management reveals how you can:
• Handle endless interruptions, meetings, emails and phone calls
• Identify your key result areas
• Allocate enough time for top priority responsibilities
• Batch similar tasks to preserve focus and make the most of each minute
• Overcome procrastination
• Determine what to delegate and what to eliminate
• Utilize Program Evaluation and Review Techniques to work back ward from the future.and ensure your most important goals are met
• And more.
|Title:||Time Management: The Brian Tracy Success Library|
|Publisher:||Manjul Publishing House|
|Reading age :||All Age Groups|